There are many sources of vibration and noise in the hydraulic system, including mechanical systems, hydraulic pumps, hydraulic valves and pipelines. Vibration and noise of the mechanical system The vibration and noise of the mechanical system are mainly caused by the mechanical transmission system that drives the hydraulic pump, mainly in the following aspects.
1. The unbalance of the rotating body In practical applications, most of the motors drive the hydraulic pump through the coupling. It is very difficult to make these rotating bodies complete dynamic balance. If the unbalance force is too large, it will rotate When generating large bending vibration of the rotating shaft and generating noise.
2. Improper installation The hydraulic system often causes vibration and noise due to installation problems. Such as poor system pipe support and foundation defects, or the hydraulic pump and the motor shaft are not concentric, and the coupling is loose, these will cause greater vibration and noise.
3. When the hydraulic pump is working, if the resistance of the hydraulic oil suction pipe is too large, at this time, the hydraulic oil is too late to fill the oil suction cavity of the pump, causing a partial vacuum in the oil suction cavity and forming a negative pressure. If this pressure just reaches the oil air When the pressure is separated, the air originally dissolved in the oil will be precipitated in a large amount, forming a free state of air bubbles. As the pump rotates, this oil with air bubbles is transferred to the high pressure area, and the air bubbles are caused by high pressure. Shrink, break and disappear, forming a high local high frequency pressure shock
The specific method is:
1. The suction pipe joint of the pump should be tightly sealed to prevent air intake;
2. Reasonably design the fuel tank. Preventing cavitation in hydraulic valves The cavitation of hydraulic valves is mainly done to minimize the suction resistance of the pump. Commonly used measures include the use of a larger diameter suction pipe, a large-capacity suction filter, and at the same time to avoid clogging of the oil filter; the suction height of the pump should be as small as possible.
3. Prevent the generation of turbulence and swirling in the pipeline. When designing the hydraulic system pipeline, the pipe section should try to avoid sudden expansion or contraction; if a bent pipe is used, its radius of curvature should be more than five times the pipe diameter. These measures Both can effectively prevent the generation of turbulence and swirl in the pipeline.
The power unit components are mainly used to provide energy to the actuators, mainly hydraulic pumps. After the output liquid passes through a certain control and adjustment device (various hydraulic valves) to the actuators, the actuators can complete certain actions, such as hydraulic cylinders. Telescopic or hydraulic motor rotation!
Post time: Nov-17-2020